What is the DOSER?
A Breakthrough for All Inhaler Users
DOSER Features and Benefits Chart
Easy Setup Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
• Part 1
• Part 2
• Part 3
DOSERTM Easy Set Up Instructions
For first time use:
Follow steps 1-3
For resetting a new inhaler:
Just follow step 3
1. To turn the DOSER on:
- Press and release the "clear" button, the unit wakes up and displays "0|0"
2. To set the clock:
- Press and release the "set"
- Press and release the "history"
- Press and hold the "set"
button. Hold it until you reach the hour that is closest to the current time, then release the set button
- Wait a moment and the screen will go back to "0|0"
Just Remember: Set, History, Set
3. To set the number of
- Look at the side of the canister to identify the number of inhalations
- Press and release "set",
the number on the screen will flash
- Press and release "clear",
the number continues to flash
- Press and hold "set",
hold until you have reached the number of inhalations in your inhaler
Just Remember: Set, Clear, Set
You can count on the DOSER!